Wednesday, September 12, 2007

again and again

sheesh really strugglin with my studies in uni rite now, mayb this is payback for all the peeps who told me i shoulda gone to nus and do literature or something

going for soccer training is almost like my only solace rite now, its such a blast to play haha except when i commit a horrendous screw-up of course, den i jus wanna bawl like a baby

i dun wanna keep goin thru tis but i keep falling for you
i try so hard not to notice how different you treat me in comparison to others
i try to tink of a thousand excuses to show that i'm jus a normal person in ur eyes
but all the reality checks i force myself to swallow
jus can't take you off my mind
wat happens if you wan me to?
i'll dive in and drown, i'm so afraid i'll drown
but lookin down for the cliff, suddenly the bottom doesn't seem so far down

i've locked myself in a glass dome
my frens can see me, tok to me but they can't reali feel me
den in an instance rain starts pouring down on me
and i, strangely enough, finally feel the warmth

1 Comments:

At 8:08 PM , Blogger Replicating the steps of a Casuarina said...

Alison !!! Jingfang here..uni life is tough but don't give up yea. Hang in there :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home