Friday, July 06, 2007

how could i

sometimes people lie because they are afraid of losing something very important to them

tat line rings in my head alot these daes but i dunno if i should blame myself
some how i noe e excuse of " i can't control how i feel" jus doesn't seem to quite cut it

i've lied about my feelings to people veri important to me because i didn't want to upset them, i lie to them about my plans because...ah f**k i'm makin excuses

truth is, i'm jus scared, scared tat if i take e jump i'll lose everyone and everything i have rite now, my heart yearns to make the jump but even so i have no conviction of reachin e other side, wat if the grass isn't greener?

Saving Face is a great movie, thanx to Charis for the intro, beautiful soundtrack, wish it was longer and more developed though, peeps can catch on youtube, it stars joan chen and michelle krusiec haha oh it came out in 2004 so its pretty old

the movie has inspired me to go see Flushing, Queens in New York for myself and i also wanna catch michelle krusiec play Made In Taiwan though i missed the last tour in New York, its got absolutely great reviews in the US. Hopefully be able to save money by the end of this year and catch the next state it goes to. Ha! Even better if it comes to Sg, hmm mayb i shld try to convince SRT to bring it to Sg haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home